Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Well, my Thanksgiving has started off wonderfully... got up and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while drinking coffee and making my squash casserole and now the Westminster Dog Show is on, and I'm in love with the golden retriever! We're enjoying the holiday from sunny St. Petersburg, FL and looking forward to a house full of family in a short while.

There are many things I am thankful for this year... my wonderful husband, family, friends, being gainfully employed, health, the ability to travel and spend the Holidays with our families, living in a free country, the men and women who risk their lives and have lost their lives to protect our way of life... just to name a few. Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on how truly blessed we are. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving and are able to appreciate the good things in your lives!

No comments: