Monday, November 17, 2008

Gator Bait


Nice catch.


Mercy, Percy.


Touchdown scored after Demps turned on his afterburners.


Touchdown Tebow.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/sec/0-2-120/Another-inspiring-performance-from-the-Gators.html
Hilarious quote from this article... "Meanwhile, his players were trying to get a grip on just who this Buffett fellow was.
"That was my first time ever hearing of him," Spikes said innocently. "Somebody told me he sang Margarita-something.""

I sure do love Gator football, especially when it's this dang good.

2 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

What a game! So sorry I missed you this weekend- my parents came up. You gotta do what you gotta do ya know! Hope you had a blast!

The Marden Family said...

LOL- Love that quote and our awesome Gators. Miami here we come!