Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in Pictures (and captions...)

My favorite mom and my favorite aunt. I don't like to pick favorites, but I'm her favorite niece, so it's a fair trade. ;)
My favorite husband carving up the turkey. Gobble Gobble!
More proof that God is a Gator... an orange and blue sunset.
What a view.
My favorite Memere. I'm so sad that I don't have a picture with my favorite Gram from this trip. :(
What was left...
So staged, we're such dorks.
Fish tales told here.
Another great view.
Fishing the lights.
Matt's first snook! Woohoo!

Uncle John's nice trout.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! that picture of John is one of the first I've ever seen where I thought he looks like my dad... probably the pose with the fish in had :)

With Love from New Orleans said...

Adorable! Mr. Nola just went fishing too!! Some trout and red-fish from the gulf!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!