Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Thank God for the Limited's Christmas tree scented candles they sold last year. Our pathetic fake tree is made so much better by the smell. If they sell them this year, I insist you all go out and purchase one. They smell exactly like a real tree... so yummy. And, I burned mine nonstop last year and it barely looks like it's been used.

Matt and I got into the Christmas spirit and decorated our little place last night just in time for our guests arriving this weekend for the SEC Championship. I bought a fake tree and all the trimmings last year, so we used what I already had. The only additions for this year are our stockings from Pottery Barn with our names embroidered on them, and we need to get a "First Christmas Together" ornament. Oh, and I got a few more Gator ornaments (that makes 4 in only two years of having a tree... I think we may need to do a Gator tree in the future). :) Other than that, I am all about shopping the post Christmas sales. Last year, I got some vase fillers from Pottery Barn for something like $3 each on what was regularly $24. I think I might wait for the PB tree skirt that coordinates with our stockings to go on sale after Christmas, but if you're interested, Pottery Barn has all of their Christmas decor on sale now and much of it is shipped free!

And, now, what you've all been waiting for... I present our lovely tree!


1 comment:

The Marden Family said...

It's so pretty! I love it! We are putting all of our stuff up on Sunday and I am so excited. Also, we are running to Lenox tonight so I'll look for the candles!