Friday, July 27, 2012

Phew!

I've been a wreck waiting for this call. I took a test this morning, and it was about the same as yesterday whereas it had been darkening every day. Maybe it's just as dark as it's going to get, but of course, I let doubt creep in. Either way, I don't think I will test again tomorrow. Haha. My hCG is 263, which means it's doubling at a rate of every 58 hours. My doctor had said they wanted to see it about double today (or around 300... it was 148 Wednesday), but when they called (and it was a nurse, so that's always a good sign... the doctors call when there's bad news), my favorite nurse Carla said it looked good, as do my other horomones. And, everything I've read indicates it should double every 48-72 hours, so I am well within where I should be.  Thank you, Jesus.

It's so easy to overanalyze EVERYTHING! Ugh. I am sure I will not relax until I have a healthy baby in my arms... and then I'm sure the worry is no better when I'm actually a mom. :) I go back Sunday for Beta #3, so we'll want to see my number around 500 at that time. Thankful I only have a two day wait for hopefully continued good news.

Pray for my sanity. ;)

No comments: