Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIFF and TGNWIT

For those of you who can't read my secret code language, that is Thank God It's Freakin' Friday and Thank God Next Week Is Thanksgiving! Can I get an Amen and a Hallelujah!?

I think because most of my weekends over the last two months have been spent on the road, I am especially looking forward to a weekend spent at home. It would be nice to just lounge about and not do much, but alas, the weekend is full (and I'm not complaining). Dinners, doggies, CLEANING (is it weird that I am looking forward to that?), Home Depot (at least one HD visit per weekend home is required), some work on the bathroom, some college football, church, etc. We are visiting Max and Maddie tomorrow, so we'll likely decide this weekend whether or not they will be making our party of two a party of four.

The weekend is going to fly by before we know it. But, at least next week is Thanksgiving! Oh, how I love Thanksgiving... probably because it's all about giving thanks and EATING. And, this girl loves to eat (and give thanks, of course). And, I love waking up and watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade, then the Dog Show, then football. Rain is predicted in the southeast, so I'm hoping the weathermen have it all wrong.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen and Hallelujah! I think I could have written this post myself. I have been traveling so much...I am so excited about a weekend at home. Although I have 1,000 things on my to-do list. (give or take 987 :) Hope you have a great weekend!

melissa said...

We have a weekend at home planned too. Of course, I'd rather be in NOLA with everyone else who traveled to see UCF take on Tulane. But I am excited about the prospect of getting things done around the house and FINALLY getting some Christmas shopping done.

Kristin said...

GET THE DOGS!!!! You will LOVE them. Sadly, I love a clean house too!