Friday, November 12, 2010

It's that time...

I went to the mall yesterday to look for an orange necklace, and the Christmas decorations are already out. Apparently, Santa is already there too, but I did not see him. So, you know what that means... Christmas card time! I *LOVE* getting Christmas cards in the mail, and I love sending them out.

Shutterfly has some fantastic cards to fit any style. I personally love cards with more of a religious background, and they must say "Christmas" to fit my bill. Here are just a few I have my eyes on this year.

I love that this one has multiple options for photos and a monogram. We have several photos from our travels this year that would be great to use on a Christmas card. And you can't go wrong with the classic red and green.

Although this one doesn't say Christmas, it says Noel and blessed and that makes up for the lack of "Christmas." Plus, if you know me, you know I'm a sucker for aqua.

This one is orange and blue. Need I say more?

Once again, very classic, multiple photos and a monogram.

Another beautiful, classic card.

This is just so pretty and is perfect for those beach photos.

I LOVE the colors in this one... classic red and green with a touch of aqua, swoon.

Another beauty in aqua and red.

The site is so easy to use, and uploading and inserting your pictures for the cards is a breeze. I can also say that everything I've ordered from Shutterfly has been of great quality.

Also, for those hard to shop for (i.e., parents and grandparents), I highly recommend the photo books. They are so easy to make, and I did them for my mom and mother-in-law two Christmases ago using our wedding pictures. They both LOVED them. I also made one for myself. These are great to document any special occassion (wedding, birthdays, anniversaries) or just to chronicle your travels, your children, etc.

Happy shopping, and send me a card! :)

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: