Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Hallow's Eve!

Happy Halloween!  We had our little work Halloween party at the end of the day yesterday, so I threw this on for the party.  It was hilarious because I don't think most people realized what the heck was going on.  I thought it was pretty self explanatory, but I guess not.  :)  Matt is gone tonight for work (boooooooooooo), so I had him take my 18 week pictures last night.  Keeping it real with end of the day makeup and hair that's a result of going to bed with it wet the night before (some days, it's just not worth caring).  :)


Some friends in the 'hood are having a little pre Trick or Treat get together at their house, so I am going to go hang out there for awhile with the dogs and try to get home before the masses hit the streets and think we're total bah humbugs.  I LOVE seeing the little kiddos all dressed up, and I especially LOOOOOOVE the kids with good manners.  It kills me how many kids just stand at the door and then walk away after you hand them the candy, no acknowledgement or anything.  Thankful for parents who taught me the virtues of good manners.  But, it won't be as fun without Matt.  Last year we posted up on the front porch, wine in hand, Halloween music playing, the pups dressed up and passing out licks as we handed out candy.  :)  Can't believe we'll have a little pumpkin (besides our Maddie girl) next year!

Can't wait to see pics of your little ghouls and goblins and princesses and pumpkins all dressed up!

P.S.  I popped last week.  Seriously, came out of nowhere!  It was funny too because my friend Meredith told me at church the previous Sunday that 17 weeks was the turning point for her as far as the belly, and bam.  It was!

1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Lovin' that bump, and shirt! Happy Halloween!