Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ugh...

I hate being stressed!!! It generally takes a lot to stress me out, and I can safely say I have reached my limit. Work is crazy, I am in the midst of moving (supposed to move this morning but had to postpone due to torrential downpours and tornado warnings), I am traveling tonight and tomorrow for work (but I get to stay with my Gram... yayayayayay), trying to close a property and get that off my plate, moving Thursday afternoon now, oh... and I am getting married in 18 days. Lest I forget that. Seriously. When it rains, it pours. I am so ready to be married and on my honeymoon on the beach with a pina colada in my hand (okay, I don't really like pina coladas all that much... sue me... maybe a Pacifico or a margarita). Ohhhhh Mexico! Andale, Andale, Arriba, Arriba! (That loosely means "hurry up" in Spanish for those not as gifted as I with the language... haha, that's pretty funny). Speaking of Spanish, does anyone know how to say, "We're on our honeymoon. Can we please get a room upgrade?" :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ugh! is right, sorry you're feeling so stressed!!! I had a meltdown last night because I was feeling much the same way... and I'm not getting married in a few weeks! Good luck with everything, I'll be thinking about you!

The Marden Family said...

I'm sorry my love! If I can do ANYTHING let me know, although I know that most of this has to be done by you...hence the stress...

hang in there- in just 13 days it will be all worth it :)