Monday, August 18, 2008

One Year Ago Today...

I was the Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding! And, 25 days from now, she'll be repaying that wonderful favor. :) Happy Anniversary to Jenn and Matt... I hope your next 75 years are even better than the first. I love you both!



The shower this weekend was low-key and relaxing. It was nice to be home and do nothing except the shower festivities. The trip was very short and sweet, but I got to spend some QT with some of my bestest friends, family, my adorable nephew James, and watch the Olympics. And, just in case you're living under a rock, Michael Phelps won a record EIGHT gold medals. That's eight for eight folks. Insane.

Matt had a good time at his bachelor party, as evidenced by him telling me he doesn't want to ever go back to Vegas. Well, first it started out, "I love this place," then, "I don't want to come back for a very long time," to, "I never want to go back." That's what three days of non-stop will do to you. But, I am happy to report the mustache was still in full force when he returned last night. It only cemented the fact that if grows one again, it is grounds for divorce. (Just kidding... well, sort of.) I am glad to report that it is now gone.

I have no pictures, so I will update as soon as they get sent to me. I didn't take ONE picture this weekend. Unbelievable!!!

No comments: