Friday, November 18, 2011

Win or Lose...

...we still booze.  For some reason, that saying will never get old to me.  Well, the Florida Gators have been on the receiving end of a lot of losses this season, but it's still great to be a Florida Gator.  We headed up to Charlotte this past weekend to stay with Dai and head down to Columbia on Saturday as the Gators took on the Gamecocks in a nooner.  Noon games mean the Bloody Mary was on tap at 10am.  It was a fun day, even though we lost... again.  :)




I really liked this rooster (I'm censoring this compared to what I wrote on facebook after some liquid courage).  Had he been a hen, I would have stolen her to start my chicken coop!  But, really, who brings a rooster to a bar???  I think I may have said to him, "You have a rooster?  In a bar?"  10pts to name that movie.  Jenn, you don't count.
Gator scarves from Dunlop McCandless.  They also have Auburn, Alabama (which is my favorite one behind the Gators, of course... it's so cute), LSU, Florida State and an assortment of nice cufflinks!

3 comments:

JMMarden said...

I count! But I wont ruin the game for everyone else:)

Anonymous said...

Sweet Home Alabama! Love, Meg

JennyLee said...

Win or lose it's always fun to be at the game!