Monday, October 26, 2009

Change of Plans

I almost hesitated when I was offered FOUR FREE TICKETS TO FLORIDA VS. GEORGIA, but of course I took them. Why reluctant, you ask? Well, only because my friends and I had the best costumes planned EVER. Okay, maybe not ever, but I was REALLY excited. We were going as KISS, and I was going to be Gene Simmons. Face paint? Check. Wig? Check. Long tongue? Check. My mom said I should just wear it to the game. haha. So, no Halloween for us this year, at least not in the traditional sense. Instead, we'll be sitting amongst the Georgia fans (ew, yeah, I forgot to mention the tickets are in the UGA section... oh well) cheering on the Gators, decked out in orange and blue!

2 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

You're so lucky!!! That game is the hardest to get tickets for!! Have fun =)

Hannah D. said...

Oooh have a BALL - I went to the game a few years ago and had the best time ever!! Oh, and just saw your car post a few down... I just saw a new body style 4runner today and LOVED it - I vote for that! Be sure to keep us posted!! And congrats to Matt!