Sunday, September 27, 2009

Updated House Pictures

Finally! It took me long enough, but I grabbed some pictures of the updates we've made since moving in.


The newly painted stairs (aka: the bane of my existence).


Front door without the lovely lace curtains.





We still have A LOT of decorating to do, but we're getting there slowly but surely. I think it's a HUGE improvement over the former look, and I know once we get more things on the walls and more furniture, it will look even better!

Edited to add: before pictures here, here, and here.

8 comments:

Katie Farmand said...

The stairs look GREAT!! The whole place is beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person—we need to make a play date soon!

LindsB said...

Wow, what a difference some paint makes! I love what you have done so far!

Trac~ said...

This looks great! I didn't see the before pictures, but this is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Your house is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. It really is amazing what paint can do!

Heather said...

Girl, it is looking great! I love everything you are doing! I am flattered that you thought of me during the game, ditto friend! ;)

Annie@A View On Design said...

great colours and feel to your home, no wonder you;re happy!

Amy said...

It looks so great!! I love seeing all your improvements!

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

What are you talking about, those stairs look just wonderful! I also LOVE your floors. Whether you keep the banister white or paint it, I think it will look great.