Friday, February 13, 2009

Why?

Matt texted me this afternoon, and our conversation went something like this.

Matt: Are u getting me a card for tomorrow?
Me: Why? lol
Matt: Why, my point totally
Me: Well, I was but I won't. I know you don't care only I do. I was asking why you wanted to know.

[This is an exact transcript.]

OF COURSE I AM/WAS GETTING HIM A CARD. I am the card queen. He knows this. This is just so Matt. In our 4+ years together, he's never sent me flowers. Not once. And, I don't care. Flowers are nice, but they die. He did buy me flowers from Publix once or twice. That's more my kind of thing... cheap things that die. But, seriously, a $3-$4 card! That's all I ask. No flowers, no jewelry, no chocolate (but I won't turn it away). Oh, men. lol

P.S. I don't even care if he doesn't get me a card, as long as he tells me how much he loves me and what a wonderful wife I am and how he can't imagine anyone in the world being more perfect for him. You know, the normal stuff. ;)

P.P.S. Clearly I contradicted everything I said below about not caring about Valentine's Day. HA!

No comments: