Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cute Pillows

I'm on the hunt for bedding for our guest room that has some hints of tangerine orange (preferably in some sort of floral pattern) and came across the PB Teen website in my google search.  They have some really cute pillows for only $20 that would make a statement (literally) anywhere in your home.  They would also make a good gift for the right person.

Being a born and bred beach girl, I love this one.

Love Your Ocean Organic Pillow Cover

This one is also really cute and would be good in a reading nook or office.

Branch Out Organic Pillow Cover

This one is just adorable.  How can you not love that owl?

Give A Hoot! Organic Pillow Cover

Finally, being the pageant girl I am... world peace.

Peace Dove Organic Pillow Cover

The best part is that a portion of the proceeds benefits a charitable organization.  I am not being compensated in any way by PB (PB, call me), but I can't say I've ever even looked at the PB Teen website, what with not being a teen nor having a teen and all.  Admittedly, some of them are a bit juvenile for my refined tastes (cough cough), but they are just too cute not to share.

No comments: