Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jamie Dragon for Miss USA

Please take a few minutes and go vote for my friend, Jamie Dragon, as the fan's selection for Miss USA 2012!  Jamie won Miss Vermont USA this past November after SEVEN years competing (and I cried like a baby).  Vermont has not made the semi-finals of the pageant in 50 years or something, and it's time that the small state curse ends this year!  Besides being beautiful inside and out, Jamie is an entrepreneur and opened her own salon and boutique just days after capturing the Miss Vermont USA title.  She is one of the most hard working ladies I know, coming from a very humble background and busting her butt for everything she has.  I could not be more proud to call her my friend!  Now, GO VOTE

P.S.  You can vote 10x per day per e-mail address :)  Which means crazies like me use every e-mail address they have access to... I am traveling to Vegas for the pageant and I want to see her in that top 16!

No comments: