Monday, August 30, 2010

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And pretty maids all in a row.

These pictures are OLD, but I was uploading all the pics from our SLR to get it ready for the hundreds of pictures I'm sure we'll be taking on vacation. I ran across pics I took of our garden in full bloom. Now, it's all yucky from our super hot summer, but things are starting to cool down, so hopefully it will perk up a little for fall before everything dies for the winter.








Pretty bird, pretty bird... Polly want a cracker?

Our pathetic little spruce next to the two giants... it gets too much water!

Now that we know how to handle everything, it should look even better next year! Trial and error, my friends... trial and error.

1 comment:

Heather said...

OHHHHHH, you have Hydranga's!! They are lovely and blue!!!! ANd big!! Love your home and yard!!