Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Spirit

Don't get me wrong, I'm no stooge or grinch (though, I was called grinch in high school, because when I get a big smile, the outsides of my mouth turn up and I get really squinty eyes... nice). I'm all about getting into the Christmas spirit... our house is almost fully decorated; my XM radio is stuck on the Holly channel that plays all holiday music; I love the smell of cinnamon, balsam and pine; and I love seeing houses all lit up. However, I could live without driving down the street and seing a vehicle with a wreath on the front grill... or worse, a car with a red ball on the grill and antlers attached to the front windows. Can you say TACKY!? I give them props for their enthusiasm, but it's just so silly to me. But hey, to each his own. :)

1 comment:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

HEY, thanks for visiting my blog! I am right there with you about the car decor, cheesy!! Looking forward to checking out your site :)