Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So happy together

Three years, and that couldn't be more true (and I sure hope I'm speaking for both of us)!  :)  It's been a whirlwind three years between job transfers, job losses, fun trips, buying a house, doing all kinds of improvements and renovations on said house, adopting our little lickers, and just living that thing called life.  It hasn't always been easy and there have been a few "hard" times, but I couldn't imagine a better partner to walk through this with than Matt.  He makes me smile and laugh (and sometimes want to punch him in the face); he makes me proud and still makes me weak in the knees; he humbles me when I need it and lifts me up too; he still surprises me and I feel like I'm always learning something new about him.  No matter what else happens, I am so lucky to have a husband like him.

Our modeling shot.  ;)



A little moment... not sure what the smirk was about, but it's pretty typical with us.


3 comments:

Alyse said...

You two are so great! Your wedding pictures are SO gorgeous! Sure love you!

Jessi said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have something special planned!

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Happy Anniversary!!