Friday, June 10, 2011

Pinned

I finally got my long awaited invitation to Pinterest, and I'm officially obsessed.  I'm always saving photos from the interwebs for inspriation, especially for the house, and now I have a place to keep them safe, instead of having folders on both my home and work computers (of course I don't surf the web at work).

Here are a few things I'm pin(n)ing over (hardy har)...

Black bannister... remember when I was going to do that?  Yeah, me neither.  (Repinned from Jenn - original credit houzz.com)
  
It's the weekend... cocktail time! (Repinned from Erika Powell - original credit entrenous.typepad.com)

 
Painted cabinets with pretty, feminine island (Repinned from Erika Powell - House Beautiful)


Pretty (Repinned from Jenn - Southern Living)
 
I love lamp - I pinned from younghouselove.com.  Anyone that knows me knows I'm a sucker for a quatrefoil just as much as I am for an elephant.

No comments: