Thursday, January 21, 2010

Confession

I have a confession. I worked at Limited Too in high school. But, that's not my confession. They sold underwear, and I purchased a lot of them... they were very comfortable. But, that's still not my confession. Hi, I'm Kristin, and I still own (and wear) those undies. Eek! That's right. Not only at age (almost) 28 do I have little girls underwear, but they are over 10 years old, have holes in them and I still wear them to bed. They also have decorations like camo trim with a little chick that says "One Tough Chick" and red trim with a coyboy hat on the front. What can I say, they are comfy! Victoria's Secret doesn't have a thing on my Limited Too unmentionables. :)

6 comments:

Jessi said...

Love it...I hate VS underwear, but LOVE GapBody.....they're a little more grown up that the Limited Too but very very comfortable :)

Kristin said...

I'll have to agree, I'm not the biggest fan of VS. Not sure if it's just me or what but they come up too high and they show when I sit down. Not a fan!! I just discovered Express has fab undies, that don't do this :)

Heather said...

oh girl, I am laughing so hard right now, you are brave! My hubby gave me a giftcard to VS for Christmas and said it was time to throw undies away I have had since HS!! LOL, I can so relate to this!
I can't believe I just shared that!

Amy said...

Hilarious! I'm cracking up at your descriptions of the colors/patterns. I had some seriously old undies that I just recently got rid of... sad day. It made me feel old!

Alyse said...

all I can say is you should be loving the fact that they fit from HS!! woot! (p.s. I had a bunch of limited too undies in jr. high--one of which had a yellow chick on them and said. "cool chick"--and okay... i might still have them too?) Must be a laneri thing :)

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

hahahahahhaa :-) And someone married you wearing those! There is hope for me yet!