Wednesday, September 3, 2008

McCain Palin 2008

I am not afraid to say it... I am a Republican, and I am PROUD to support John McCain and Sarah Palin for our next President and Vice President. Trust me, the three of you that read this will have the joy of reading my political rant later, but I won't go there yet. And, for the record, I don't think Barack Obama or Joe Biden are bad or evil people... I just don't agree with their politics. I hope you got to watch the RNC tonight.

I think I have a girl crush. Miss Wasilla 1984 all the way!

2 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Tell me you just watched that speech. I about cried three different times. I LOVE HER. She awes me.

For someone who hasn't ever spoken in such a huge arena with such a significant agenda...she's a complete natural and has a gift.

Anonymous said...

i am so proud to be a republican, im proud to be a MAO girl and thrilled to suport mccain and palin!!!
what a great speach and an amazing woman!!! yay Miss Wasilla 1984!!!