Monday, January 7, 2013

Well, hello!

And, happy 2013... the year we become parents!  This is going to be a drive-by posting, because I don't have time to say too much.  However, I need to record that I miraculously stayed up until midnight on New Year's Eve although I was incredibly exhausted.  And thank God I did, because I believe it was that night (when you don't sleep, it all runs together) that I said to Matt that our daughter would be born in three months and he said he wished it were sooner.  I do not wish it were sooner (I'll take the last week of March), however I found that incredibly sweet.  :)

Apparently blogger does not want to let me upload any pictures, so hopefully that will be rectified before mid-week as I will have new glamour shots of Greer to share and a few weeks of bump pictures.  I cannot believe that I'm in my third trimester as of this week!  Wow.  Just wow.

No comments: